Monday, August 10, 2009

Making Money Here Has Changed

To easily receive updates on new articles subscribe to Home Business Success today.


Enter your Email






Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



Each day I'm living my dreams. As a writer/photographer I get a chance to create products and promote them to those that enjoy them. Don't get it twisted, learning how to make money online didn't come overnight. Easy is not a part of it. It has been and continues to be a process. As they say on my favorite deceased TV Show, "The Wire,"-- "the game always changes."

That's right, the game has changed in making money online. Instead of focusing as much on SEO tactics many are becoming wealthy by using social networking strategies. They're maximizing their promotional gems using Twitter, Facebook.

You've seen their promotions, offers for group coaching, MLM Secrets, and popular party events. Know what they have in common with each other? These promoters have created a following of people who are interested in their status updates. Why? Because maybe just once an offer will generate a solution to a problem for someone. And that's when social networking works. That's when it become worth the time.

Online Social Networking is just like meeting people in person, and I've said it all along, just be yourself and people will naturally gravitate to you. That concept may be difficult to accomplish for some because they haven't let their minds grasp the process of creating a virtual friend. One discovered on a computer.

These relationships are real. When people discover a commonality, bonds are formed and friendships born.

As an added bonus, you can always incorporate what you know about SEO Marketing, every little bit helps.

When the recession happened I lost my job. I had just had major surgery and had got fired while in my hospital bed. But that didn't stop me. I started forging relationships with successful people. People like John Sullivan, Frank J., and ThatDudeDean. Frank and John educated me about promoting my blog and getting reciprocal traffic. ThatDudeDean showed me what all that traffic looks like when you get it.

Relationships are what build strong social networking bonds. Cultivate an online relationship today, it could turn into something profitable.

************************************************************************************
Create relationships and get paid for them. I just read that Michigan has a 16.9% unemployment rate. Here's a job that I know pays well: GBG 10-In-One Distributor. No huge monthly autoship, work at your leisure, promote a healthy lifestyle in the process. If you live in Michigan and want to know how GBG-10-In-One can make a difference in your life, contact me on Twitter: @teasastips.


No comments: