Thursday, September 24, 2009

Unlikely SFI Internet Marketing Coach




The past two nights I have been keeping late hours. No I haven’t been hanging out at the clubs. Instead I’ve been transformed. Transformed into an internet marketing consultant and coach.



I guess that’s what you could call it. When you help other people understand and implement practices and techniques that help them become successful in MLM, internet marketing and other home based business opportunities.



One of the reasons I’ve been up so late is because my clients are from other countries, one from Uganda, the other from India. Both were delightful people, willing to learn in a virtual classroom at 2AM (my time).



The single common denominator that these two had was ‘how do I get started with…’ Apparently, getting started with an internet marketing opportunity is the most intimidating step a new marketer can take. You’ve joined the company, now what? Making money online from home just got a little difficult.



The gentleman from Uganda is a member of SFI, and if you’ve been reading my posts lately, you’ll know that I’ve been giving daily tips on how to be successful with the program. SFI teaches you how to promote and be successful with any internet marketing program by being an invaluable resource for all things relating to writing successful headlines and ad copy; to choosing which marketing techniques are most reliable and worth your time. SFI also gives you opportunities to advance to the next income level without having to spend a dime. Its free to join, and you don’t have to sign up for autoship.



SFI gives you all the tools you need to succeed in internet marketing, just because. They offer step by step marketing strategies and aids that provide you a roadmap to achieve. Thousands join SFI everyday from all over the world, because its easy and free. SFI was designed for the ‘little guy.’



I’m usually not available for middle of the night counseling and consulting, but if you want to sign up and become financially self sufficient making a part time or full time income from home, then let me know, and I will help you get started.





To easily receive updates on new articles subscribe to Home Business Success today.


Enter your Email






Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

No comments: