Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've Been Making Changes



(c) photos by LaTease


To easily receive updates on new articles subscribe to Home Business Success today.



Before we head too deep into October, I wanted to share some information with you.

I've been so busy trying to get everything together in preparation for my move, that I haven't had time to bring you up to date with the changes at Home Business Success.

Sometime in between packing rubbermaid containers, I purchased www.webmoneysuccess.com domain name for this blog yesterday. I've really been pleased with the support I'm receiving, thank you very much.

And for all who tried to leave comments and couldn't, I fixed that too--hence another change.

I didn't even know the comment thingy wasn't working. When I made the changes to make this a dofollow blog, I didn't realize I had wiped the code out for the comment button. I kept wondering why no one was saying anything. I thought I was shouting to an empty room...but my traffic kept increasing. Things that make you say HMMMM...

So now it's working and I don't mind if you blow it up with substantive, conversational words. ;)

I hope you'll bare with me while I make this move--thanks!

TeasasTips

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool I am glad everything is working correctly and good luck with your move.

LaTease "Teasas Tips" said...

Thank you Adam! I am so excited about moving, it's as if the planets are all aligned within me and I am just a vessel existing in their realm.

Unknown said...

Here's a comment to test your "thingy," not too sure how "substantive or conversational" it is.
Glad the move is working out (moving always is a disjointed venture, isn't it)

peace,
mike
livelife365

LaTease "Teasas Tips" said...

thanks Mike, I'm finally glad my 'thingy' is working. Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself!