Thursday, September 25, 2008

AAAARRRGGGHH...Starting All Over Again...

I just lost a year's worth of work!

How would you feel if you just lost all the hard work you put into a blog? Well I did. My blog, TeasasTips, was hosted by wordpress.com...I purchased domain mapping from them in August of this year...thinking I was going to have a cool, yet professional looking blog. Yes, success I thought...

That is until I started receiving emails from Wordpress.com support.

It seems that my blog on wordpress.com was in violation of the TOS (terms of service) by having advertising on it. That was cool, I took all of the ads down that were on my right and main sidebars.

Ok, life moves on...and I continued writing and scheduling posts...that is until this morning, when I attempted to move the blog from wordpress.com to wordpress.org...

A big WTF occured...(can't you see my facial expression?)

The blog is gone, floating out in cyberspace somewhere...

Yeah, I could be angry, livid or even cry...but what good is that going to do?

Instead, I am going to rely on this dNeero survey to do my talking, while I go and down a bottle of Riesling.

There will be no work for me today...only fine wine on a sunny day sitting in the park...oh well, what would be your reaction if it happened to you?




Bookmark and Share

No comments: